I've read the blogs, the books, the daily tips from my apps and heard the stories from friends who have already walked the path. However; nothing prepared me for some of the random happenings that I have experienced thus far:
|My Palmer's allergic reaction!|
- The ability to smell someone's morning breath from 12 feet away.
- My inability to properly shave the outside of just my left calf once I hit 26 weeks.
- Going pee and then two minutes later sneezing and somehow managing to pee my pants!
- Having an allergic reaction from Palmer's stretch mark prevention cream and thinking the itching was my belly stretching so slathering the said itching belly with more cream.
- Artichoke dip tastes horrible the second time around, however bananas- they manage to taste the same coming up or going down.
- Once the nausea subsided after four solid months, never wanting to taste another cracker again.
- That even bread will leave you with furious bouts of heartburn.
- That after brushing my teeth I would have heartburn from the toothpaste (I swear I don't eat the stuff!!!)
- Snapping the seam on my favorite Victoria Secret "Seamless" underwear... I guess my booty is expanding more than I realized!
- Finally having a booty for the first time in my life!
- The now engrained obsession with having a plastic bag on me at all times for cases of PDV (aka Public Displays of Vomiting.)
- My pocket which always contained my favorite tube of MAC lip glass now shares the space with a tube of extra spicy German mustard, that stuff is good on everything!
|Oh delicious German mustard!|